Stock market is one hell of a place to invest your money and get good returns. Its important to remember that stock market never guarantees success to anyone. Unexpected events in financial or stock market are known as Six Sigma. Here market deviations could be referred as sudden fall or unexpected rise in stock market. On average Six Sigma deviation happens when market drops down to 9.5% a day. Read on to get things you should know about Six Sigma.
Six Sigma is not the situation to invest your money in stock market. Everyone deserves to have a simple and fair run at stocks. Things would be much more simpler without Six Sigma that bring unexpected fluctuations in stock market.
Six Sigma events are very much frustrating for all investors. These fluctuations can’t be predicted at any cost. One can’t under estimate these events at any cost in stock market.
Things You Should Know about Six Sigma
These fluctuations in stock market will have direct impact on investment profile. Many traders will be in loss with sudden decline in Indexes. Intraday traders who invest on trends will be the biggest losers.
- In 2008 sensex saw a biggest fall in history of Indian stock market. Where Sensex was down by 2,273 points. Which led investors lose their money worth Crores at the start of the day.
- Indian stock market observed biggest market crash when Sensex was down by 847 points in Intraday.
- 27 July 2015 stock markets have observed a sudden down fall as SEBI and Indian Government set the protocols to check participatory notes to curb black money.
- 2008 Indian and U.S financial crisis.
- Chinese stock market observed a biggest slump in stock market with both stock exchange down by 30%.
These are some of the facts about Six Sigma in Stock market. From small trader to large investor everyone will be the biggest loser when stock market fluctuates. Make sure you have enough protection to handle these crisis in stock market.