Dos and Don’ts In Stock Market:
- Stock market never guarantee success to anyone. Profit and loss are associated with stock market investments.
- Never panic if you lose money. Patience is the most important attribute for traders.
- Avoid panic decision of you are trading in stocks.
- Anxiety, excitement are the biggest enemies of traders.
- Don’t over trade in excitement if you are earning huge money.
- There is a saying in stock market ;
“If everyone is greedy be fearful and if everyone is fearful be greedy”
- There won’t be any right time to enter and exit stock market.
- If you feel whatever the returns you had are enough than sell the shares.
- Don’t be greedy and look for more and more returns as we don’t know at what point of time market becomes bearish.
- Calculate the expenses that occur if you are planning for investments.
- Hire a broker and find about the commissions, brokerage fee etc.
- Don’t invest money in stock market if you don’t have any savings.
- Never make huge investments if can’t afford losing money in stock market.
- Follow your instincts and research you made never chase the market trends.
- If there more buying obviously the prices will go up.
- Have faith in your research and make investment according to it.
- Never doubt yourself as you are the only person to lose money in stock market.
- Research and analysis is the most important aspect of trading in stock market.
- Perform ton of research and technical analysis and find best shares to invest and earn profits.
- Don’t put all your cash in stock market.
- Save money for future investment purpose and for your expenses purpose.
“As they say don’t keep all eggs in one basket”.
- Try to invest in different stocks which are doing good at stock market.
- Diversifying investments will fetch you more profits.
Find about brokerage fee and taxes
- Make a through enquiry of brokerage fee, taxes and etc
- These things will help you plan your investments.
- Before making any investment in stock market one has to perform technical research and select the best possible strategy for investments.
- Decide day trading or position trading is suitable for you.
Stick to strategy
- There might be different tempting strategies in stock market.
- Stick and work with the strategy that suits your needs.
- Always stick to strategy that fetched more returns in the past.
The above are some of the important do’s and don’ts in stock market. These primary points will help you stay alert and act smart at the stock market. Follow these do and dont’s to stay in profit and have a successful trading experience.